Curriculum Vitae Chris Macrae prepared for B-Team 16 October 2014

Curriculum Vitae Chris Macrae prepared for B-Team 16 October 2014 

Graduating with an MA in statistics from Corpus Christi University of Cambridge in 1973, my first job was in elearning networks - at the UK National Development Project Computer Assisted Learning. This led my father Norman Macrae (teenage navigator of RAF air planes over modern-day Bangladesh, last class of Keynes at Cambridge and The Economist's pro-youth mediator and end poverty economist) to start debating the curriculum of Entrepreneurial Revolution with leaders around the world. Would the net generation be invested in to sustain global village  livelihoods through diversely grounded communities everywhere? And would politicians peacefully get out of the way? 

Father informally co-partnered Peter Drucker in debating post-industrial revolution and knowledge co-working cultures ever since they met as young men at an British Embassy party in Stalin's Moscow of the 1930s Father's archives will be reformed at NormanMacrae.ning.com. Father also informally mentored George Soros on why South Africa would be a good place to plant billanthropy in 1978 and why Gorbachev needed the most support of any public leader if Europe was to help millennaials lead.their 21st century sustainably, and way above zero-sum. Father was the only journalist at the Messina start up of the European Union and the original entrepreneurial revolution mentor of Romano Prodi in 1976. He journalised strengths and weakness of national health service from the outset.

Global Health Value Chain Mapping: Macrae's 1984 survey in The Economist asked whether the future of health would become 3 times more costly and less accessible or 3 times more- an order of magnitude of difference in terms of exponentially sustainable consequences for 99% of peoples of century 21.This 2012 update on Global Health Value Chain is indispensable for all human futures watchers let alone Ebola fighters.

Entrepreneurial Futures and Pro-Youth Analysis and  4-hemisphereJournalism

Our 1984 book (massively republished in American in 1985 as 2025 Report) timelined millennials sustainability goals valuing the assumption that the main risk to humanity would be discrepancy in incomes and expectations of peoples in rich and poor nations- many investment and knowledge processes that nations had drawn arbitrary geopolitical borders around would need to be ungoverned (ie transformed from top-down need to know to bottom-up purpose and sustainability gravitated maps.

I spent 15 years with a team that originated database software out of MIT collecting first database of what societies wanted from biggest innovations in the world linking in 40 nations perspectives of over 500 market categories. For ten years I was number 1 analyst (and project reporter to CEOs of globalising brands) for Asian Region market sectors. It was clear that Western multinationals did not understand the mix of cultures nor the role of expatriate Chinese as already the third richest identity. Bridging inter-hemisphere understandings also provided an intelligence fit with my father's 1975 survey of Asia Pacific Century in The Economist, and indeed his continuous celebrations since 1962 of Consider Japan for above zero-sum  models of world trade and quality open system designs

From Price Waterhouse Coopers and Andersen to the World's Largest Advertising Agency

My next 15 years emerged from authoring the first books on how to redesign world class branding around public , private and other partnerships -how brand leadership depended on internal chartering of hi-trust vision and knowledge-sharing cultures timelined by do-now actions. I worked in globalisation management consultancy at two of the big 5 accountants and the largest ad agency where in 1999-2001 I was responsible for the failed project brandknowledge.com. The intent had been to unite a benchmarking movement of world leaders with branding or mediating sustainable futures. Earlier Richard Branson's London office was very helpful in supplying writings of how a brand can be anchored on values not on singular product origin. For example, it is notable that both Branson and Muhammad Yunus settled on 60 as a magic number for detailed operational management hubbing through their whole organisations and partnerships. My main publication in this field with Economist Intelligence Unit:  Brand Chartering Handbook (1995)- 6 years earlier the first book entirely on branding as a leadership design World Class Brands.

Between 1995 and 1998 I enjoyed a partnership with the head of Bradford University Business School offering the search engine's number 1 web on the brand (Marketing Expert Learning Network). At that time the school was led by an engineer most concerned with how hidden risks can  embed (and then exponentially introduce) failure into world's biggest systems, and partnership networks

From 2001 Unseen Wealth and Health:  from valuetrue audit of mobile world partners' purposes to maps of end poverty women4empowerment networks. Innovation of open space conflict resolution

Unfortunately in terms of massive human waste,  all this work leads my friends back to mathematical findings on compound threats integrated with opportunity- the professionals world of 2015 does not yet have true audits of trust-flow, goodwill, exponential sustainability, or preventing risks through externalisation and other non-transparent dynamics. Since 2001 I have spent most time connecting collaboration entrepreneurs around information relevant to womens empowerment, summits of 25-35 year old professionals linked to birthday wish parties of leaders that inspire them  and searching conflicts between investing in end poverty networks and  youth collaboration movements geared to millennials owning their generation's goals. I have traveled 10 times to Bangladesh to make interviews across Grameen and BRAC and embassies to understand the Bangladeshi economic miracle 1971-2011 of empowering women villager networks to end poverty starting with zero infrastructure and zero financing. It turns out that this miracle was sustained out of  2 wholly different partnership architectures- pre-digital up to 1996 and post mobile. My father's last project in 2008 involved sampled youth 2000 copies of Muhammad Yunus social business book, launching with Yunus Consider Bangladesh  pamphlets on how to avoid a decade of depression and offering Muhammad Yunus to set up journal of social business with Glasgow university and  scholars of Adam Smith and The Economist's 1843 mission of ending hunger 

I live in Washinbgton DC for family reasons. Until 2012 this was the hardest place for me to find local leaders celebrating similar collaboration goals and open system designs to those I mathematically value and socially trust. Two wonderful openings happened in 201. The first female director of grameen phone relocated to DC bringing all her knowledge of which mobile telecom billionaires wanted to do what women4empowerment.org  fashion4development.com. Even better, Partners in Health co-founder, Jim Kim started a revolution at the world bank in empowering 25-35 year old professionals as the most connected and educated in our human race to simultaneously  redesign every value chain whose purpose is not yet  valued around being exponentially sustainable. The World Bank is designing dozens of young networks from Young Africa society to young social movement superstars (eg search last week's tedx starring Jim kim and D'Banj Apple's Ambassador for Beats headphones , to young global health society, to young green society. Fortunately the vision of YouthWorldBanking now enjoys inviting all DC publics to attend most of their meetings and webinars at worldbank live

Continuing 5 Generations of International Scottish Diaspora Mediation into my daughter's 6 generation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GONYCqM_k

I see elearning platforms and missing educational curricula as a huge window of opportunity in the next 2-3 years. These include Africa's and Asia's elearning satellite Yazmi.com , khan academy, the world banks on-demand coursera partnerships which it calls Open Learning Campus, Big data mobilised in apps for those with the least (eg Nanocreadit and Jack Ma's future internet vision) provided this is linked in to the open leaders of youth and womens empowerment processes. At a content level I love the missing curriculum of the Blecher-Branson-Google-Maharishi-Mandela peace  partners out of S.Africa, of BRAC University, and the nearly hundred years of Gandhi-Montessori whose world citizen culture spirit is studied over the last half century at the world's number 1 school of peacemaking Lucknow City Montessori and led by 3 generations of a branch of the Gandhi family.

Like many Scots my family tree is worldwide diaspora-connected. Father's teens were in British consuls in Hitler's and Stalin's world of the 1930s. Father married the daughter of the Scottish lawyer who spent 25 years with Gandhi ultimately writing up legalese of India's independence. All my life experiences therefore point to the wish that peoples coan be linked in to enjoying the best of every culture not the worst. Unfortunately geopolitics (in military industrial nuclear complex) spun virally after second world war and dumbing down aspects of tv  mass media have not yet put us on a trajectory that can sustain 7 billion people's extraordinary livelihoods.. It seems that many of the world's biggest decision-makers no longer live and breathe the innovation reality that peaceful and youth goodwilled societies generate strong economies not v ice versa

BIG BROTHER OR LITTLE SISTER NETWORK VALUATION NOW

If my fathers life work is correct, then the next decade is the most exciting one be alive because what we systemise will compound whether the planet and  peoples can abundantly sustain 7 billion lkus beings or will increasingly being pied pipered down Orwell's Big Brother endgame

Currently my family's main partnership vehicle is World Record Book and Game of Job Creation - see unacknowledgegiant.com and for more technical valuation purposes see valuetrue.com and womenuni.com. My family, friends and I  aim to have some impact on how shareholders of The Economist celebrate the media's 175 th anniversary in 2018 and am committed to supporting back from the future of every movement linked in by Jim Kim and Ban Ki-Moon http://youthcreativelabs.blogspot.com 

I dream of linking in 10 times more economical and pro-youth university systems starting with the nearly free nursing and energy college which can sustain quarter of a billion new and deeply valued jobs for girls 

Chris Macrae Washington dc region 301 881 1655

5801 Nicholson Lane Appt 404 North Bethesda MD 20852 USA

Referees; If you want informal references chat with Muhammad Yunus or Sir Fazle Abed. or Taddy Blecher

If you need people to spend their time on written references then I will need to think who might be most appropriated depending on what you want to cross-validate

Views: 11

Reply to This

survey 1of child centric education

My dream: everyone experiences Harrison Owen OpenSpace After%20the%20Rage.pdf

IF SCHOOLS were child centric they would make age relevant interventions:

if anyone is illiterate at age 6 it only takes 90 days to change that - best of all a literate kid can be main helper in 20 minute session - see sunita gandhi

finacial literacy would be practicsed from age 8 - see aflatoun ( works in 100 countries

from age 10 pre-teens would have access to pfysical and mental health studies designed peer to peer -see Lancet

no kid would leave primary school without knowing how open space meetings/teamwork is facilitated

teachers would be celebrated for clarifying which skills involve experiential learning not classroom examination - while there is some recognition that music and sports involve practice, its shocking that coding isnt valued this way ..

==============

Do you have life-changing moment to share? - what was it and what did you think or do differently after it?

example until 9/11, i assumed that (good) futures are happening somewhere in the world and would be searched out so that all could communally replicate them;  === 9/11 caused me to question whether global connectivity will give us time to find sustainable solutions for our kids- i became particulaly interested in places where good education leaps appeared but did not get app'd the world over - one example actually goes back to my favorite 1990s advances in schools that a small cliuster of new zealand schools pioneered - download it here https://oiipdf.com/download/the-learning-revolution

i welcome discussion of this book's parts at any time rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk if you have a solution every community that develops youth could be cooperational

in 1984our book with economist editors 2025report made the case for 40 year commitment to every child identifying own skils dashboard and maximising AI curation of this- we valued this as sustainability critical worldwide cooperation - we see no logic for changing this concern

== we live in an age where most up to half of knowhow of techforgood changes every 3 years - we needed mindsets for exploration not for being standard examined; a nation that makes its college students its largest debt class is likely to collapse economically socially environmentally if web3 is designed for celebrating sustainability cooperation; and if web3 is not designed for neough yout to linkin the first sustainability generation then we are all heading the way of the dodo

I am learn to learn

chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk  

TECH - What is IT? and which exponential multipliers most impact human and natural futures?

AI   >. silicon chip singularity (ie when one chip > one brain in pure analytical capacity) - science fictiion no moore

who programs the ai - the race to include lost voices eg girls- the world of statistics re=-examined like never before (eg previously mass statistics very weak at coding meaining from numbers)

Biotech  >> Affective science (loveq and emotional intelligence remains human's unique edge over artificials for at least 10 more years!)

Some people say that Virtual or Augmented Reality has advanced at its best so far in last 12 months that there are hardly any qualified teachers only pioneering explorers- does this matter - well its VR which is your gateway to web3 - intead of just a mobile device you will like wear  a visual sensor system; equally others argue that you shouldnt worry about how fast you put googles on - what you should want is to take back ownbership of what you spend time creating virually- look at the small print of the big platforms you probably dont own anything without them..maybe this is a generation issue bu interstingly the met-generation can now work on chnaging anything that old systems are destroying (eg climate) ...t 

IOT which things will now have brains and be as mobile connected as you are

Crypto - can communities celebrate financiang their own most urgent sustainability cooperations? if they dont who wil?

Cyber >> Drone - opportunities and threats of public spaces- first in spaces like the arctic circle if we dont use drones we will get no warning before the big meltdown

-the mkist memorable western campus event i attended in 2010s was tufts colllaboratory summit convened mainly by arctic circle youth under 25; 

one of the main debates how to help teachers in arctic circle schools empower their students to use virtual reality to visit other arctic circles schools communities; many of the changes and solutions are analogous; I am reminded by educators leading the compilation of virtual realty libraries of the DICE acronym - a reen might want to do something dangerous like climb everest, why not VR simulate that? there are impossible things a trainee doctor will never be able to travel inside a humans gut but that can be VR'd; there are catastropghic simulations - you would rid the world of bees just to test if donald is wrong about nature being more powerful than he is, you can simulate it; or the future of smart tourism may be curation of what a community is proudest of being visited for - this way ecotourism, cultural appreciation exchanges can be twinned to maximise celebration of each other- and by the way friends of the tourist can join in virtually- of corse this raises a metaverse question - that Hong Kong is leading the world on

being 100% public - good and bad hacs- note context matters - context 1 smart city context 2 isolated vilalge no moore context 3 make a huge land safe at borders

3D printing aka additive engineering

Big Data Small by market tech sector Leapfrogging

Nano cf einstein - to innovate science model more micro

Blockchain

Downloads from MIT Innovations journal

Volume 2

Volume 1

downloads library 1: MIT innovations journal special issue youth economics opportunities

© 2024   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service