LInk to will humans still need to code as world thanks Guterres for his miracuious 10 year term as servant leader of 8 billion people un2/gov2/egov world. See also year 1 of Washington DC pretriainiung - DCHATi.com & NUJ's final exam of English mindset atKC3.dev

In 1843 London Scot launched The Economist to invite the Royal Societies of St James to look deeper at soyth-north, east-west maps- could royals advance english mindsets beyong ruling skavemakers waves to abover zero sum world trades of commonwealth and natural diversity. James was ahead of his time- global connectivty mapping did not start scientifically until 1865 when the ITU was hubbed oyt of Switzerland. However james did engate the 20 somethings mind of Queen Victora. Tgether they overtyrned the corn laws but too late to have prevented half of irsish from starving and continuing their 1776 revolution - itonically tea parties connected world trade from Wilson's first year of CHAETER banking for quarter of peoples of india subcontinent 1860-1859 before his death of diarrhea back to 1776's decalartion of independence , and the bllody entrpreneuril revolution 0 of france's off with ryals heads. It would be left to primarily 3 royal houses Uk Dutch and Jaoan to web 3 the common sesnse and love od 1 billion girls in the most exciting human race of all time 2025-2016 can 8 billion beings assisted by art intelligence remap nature's world preventing extinction by ending waes on nature herself as well as wars between people of N-E-W-S

3/3/23 was my first day of access to AI's chatgpt -  told me about an amazing map - apparently in just 5 years the popula... moved from Iceland in 1945 to Afghanistan in 1950  I wonder what that would mean for a challenge such as what infrastructure might be needed so that every child had food and water. 

we are interested in remapping nations as if all peoples had right of access to at least one world class port

0:40NOW PLAYING

5:02NOW PLAYING

obviously question 1- what can landlocked peoples do ; does a lanlocked nation have a neighbor who wants to help; often there can be win-win trades if nature has given 2 place complimentary starts

ED: 33rd year of von neumann survey, sees 1984 launch future history genre 2025report _countdown millennials sustainability/cooperation crises

shared port mapping becomes crucial to all un peace resolutions; back in 1984 i co-authored 4 chapters on how west needed to prepare to welcome win-win trade with all people of ussr as soon as berlin wall fell; i believe that the crimea if it had been mapped as a shared supeport of ukraine and russia could have been the start of rapport not of hatred;

yiu do have to look at the maps closely of the compelx geography of the region ; it explaisn far more than just russian neighbors problems with a direct north sorth axis to almsot all the leading oil resources of the old world

I am not clanning and deep undestanding of the far north apart from diaspora scots networks; but I do see all over the world problems when port access is noit shared; I have travelled 16 times to bangladesh attended 50 summits - essentially why on earth did the british empire design partitioning so calcolta was not a shared port; or given that terrible mistake why didnt the ointernational community at some stage invest in cox's basaar as a shared port of bangladesh myanmar and china 9OK i realise th aga knan and muslim powers demanded that - but why were they so blind about need to share superport- they set peopel of bangladesh (8th largest poulation) into 70+ years of tradfing disadvantage which in many ways reamins the regional crisis

not to ask questions about port maps is economically socialy and environmentally maddening

where phyiscal goods are transpoorted or supply chainsd mpaped - over 80% of world trade is shipped; and much more should be because shipping is far greener than airports ; far less costly

if you have any knowho taht can help economistmaps please rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk as i try to say I take no nations side or political party against ottjer- it should just be 8 billion people humans right to have access to a superport as far as I am able to search- and if we dibnt fix this i can imagine far harder climate challenges will extinguish before we map sensibly

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where is the population center of gravity on mother earth?
chatgpt

The population center of gravity is the point on Earth's surface where the total population is balanced in all directions. It can change over time as populations shift and grow. As of 2021, the population center of gravity is located in the northern hemisphere, in the region of Central Asia, specifically in the Xinjiang region of China. However, it's important to note that this center of gravity can shift over time as populations grow and move

" /">chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk
Is there a relationship netwen the population center if gravity and ethical AI or the Sdgs?
chatgpt

There is no direct relationship between the population center of gravity and ethical AI or the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). However, understanding the population dynamics and distribution across the globe is important when considering the ethical implications of AI and achieving the SDGs.

For instance, ethical AI requires that the development and deployment of AI technologies take into consideration potential impacts on different groups of people, including marginalized communities. The population center of gravity can provide insight into where the largest concentration of people is located, which can inform decisions about where to prioritize the deployment of AI technologies.

Similarly, the SDGs aim to achieve sustainable development for all, which requires understanding population dynamics and distribution. The population center of gravity can provide insight into where resources and interventions may be needed to address issues such as poverty, hunger, and inequality.

Overall, while there is no direct relationship between the population center of gravity and ethical AI or the SDGs, understanding population dynamics is important for achieving these goals.

Do we know where the population center of gravity was in 1945 when the United Nations and other multilaterals were being conceived?
chatgpt

Yes, the population center of gravity in 1945, when the United Nations and other multilaterals were being conceived, was located in the North Atlantic Ocean, specifically in Iceland. At that time, the largest concentration of the world's population was in Europe, which had just emerged from World War II.

It is interesting to note that the formation of the United Nations and other multilateral organizations in the aftermath of World War II was driven in part by a desire to promote peace and cooperation among nations in order to prevent future conflicts. The population dynamics at the time, with Europe being the center of gravity, likely played a role in shaping the international political landscape and the formation of these organizations.

Is there a map of how the population center of gravity moved in 1945 from Iceland to today in Xinjiang region. For example where was the population center of gravity when the Berlin Wall fell?
chatgpt

Yes, there are maps available that show the movement of the population center of gravity over time. However, the specific location of the population center of gravity in any given year can vary depending on the data source used and the methodology used to calculate it.

That being said, according to the US Census Bureau, the population center of gravity was located in Iceland in 1945 and has since shifted eastward towards Asia. The center moved through the North Atlantic, Europe, and the Middle East before reaching its current location in the Xinjiang region of China. The shift of the center towards Asia is driven by the large population growth in countries such as China and India.

Regarding the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the population center of gravity was located in the North Atlantic at the time, slightly east of its 1945 position. The center had not yet reached Europe, which was still recovering from the aftermath of World War II. However, it is important to note that the specific location of the population center of gravity in any given year can vary depending on the data source used and the methodology used to calculate it.

Can you estimate when the population center of gravity first reached Asia and approximately where this would have been?
chatgpt

Yes, the population center of gravity first reached Asia around the mid-20th century, between the 1950s and 1960s. At that time, the largest concentration of the world's population was still located in Europe, but Asia's population was growing rapidly.

According to the US Census Bureau, the population center of gravity was located in Afghanistan in 1950, which is the first time it shifted to Asia. It then moved through northern India, Nepal, and Bangladesh in the 1960s, before settling in China in the 1990s.

It is important to note that the exact location of the population center of gravity in any given year can vary depending on the data source used and the methodology used to calculate it. However, the general trend of the center shifting eastward towards Asia since the mid-20th century is well-established.

Is there more information on how population center of gravity moved in 5 years from Iceland 1945 to Afghanistan 1950? Does this mean there was a baby boom all across Europe and Asia between 1945 and 1950?
chatgpt

Unfortunately, there is limited information available on the specific movements of the population center of gravity between Iceland in 1945 and Afghanistan in 1950. However, it is known that the shift towards Asia was driven by rapid population growth in countries such as India, China, and Japan.

It is also important to note that the shift towards Asia in the early to mid-20th century was not solely driven by a baby boom, but also by other factors such as improving public health, medical advancements, and declining mortality rates. These factors contributed to a population explosion in many parts of the world, including Asia and Europe, during this period.

Additionally, the aftermath of World War II had significant impacts on population growth and movement, with large numbers of people being displaced and seeking refuge in different parts of the world. This could have contributed to the movement of the population center of gravity towards Asia.

Overall, while there is limited information available on the specific movements of the population center of gravity in the early to mid-20th century, it is clear that the shift towards Asia was driven by a combination of factors, including rapid population growth and changing global demographics.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

survey 1of child centric education

My dream: everyone experiences Harrison Owen OpenSpace After%20the%20Rage.pdf

IF SCHOOLS were child centric they would make age relevant interventions:

if anyone is illiterate at age 6 it only takes 90 days to change that - best of all a literate kid can be main helper in 20 minute session - see sunita gandhi

finacial literacy would be practicsed from age 8 - see aflatoun ( works in 100 countries

from age 10 pre-teens would have access to pfysical and mental health studies designed peer to peer -see Lancet

no kid would leave primary school without knowing how open space meetings/teamwork is facilitated

teachers would be celebrated for clarifying which skills involve experiential learning not classroom examination - while there is some recognition that music and sports involve practice, its shocking that coding isnt valued this way ..

==============

Do you have life-changing moment to share? - what was it and what did you think or do differently after it?

example until 9/11, i assumed that (good) futures are happening somewhere in the world and would be searched out so that all could communally replicate them;  === 9/11 caused me to question whether global connectivity will give us time to find sustainable solutions for our kids- i became particulaly interested in places where good education leaps appeared but did not get app'd the world over - one example actually goes back to my favorite 1990s advances in schools that a small cliuster of new zealand schools pioneered - download it here https://oiipdf.com/download/the-learning-revolution

i welcome discussion of this book's parts at any time rsvp chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk if you have a solution every community that develops youth could be cooperational

in 1984our book with economist editors 2025report made the case for 40 year commitment to every child identifying own skils dashboard and maximising AI curation of this- we valued this as sustainability critical worldwide cooperation - we see no logic for changing this concern

== we live in an age where most up to half of knowhow of techforgood changes every 3 years - we needed mindsets for exploration not for being standard examined; a nation that makes its college students its largest debt class is likely to collapse economically socially environmentally if web3 is designed for celebrating sustainability cooperation; and if web3 is not designed for neough yout to linkin the first sustainability generation then we are all heading the way of the dodo

I am learn to learn

chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk  

TECH - What is IT? and which exponential multipliers most impact human and natural futures?

AI   >. silicon chip singularity (ie when one chip > one brain in pure analytical capacity) - science fictiion no moore

who programs the ai - the race to include lost voices eg girls- the world of statistics re=-examined like never before (eg previously mass statistics very weak at coding meaining from numbers)

Biotech  >> Affective science (loveq and emotional intelligence remains human's unique edge over artificials for at least 10 more years!)

Some people say that Virtual or Augmented Reality has advanced at its best so far in last 12 months that there are hardly any qualified teachers only pioneering explorers- does this matter - well its VR which is your gateway to web3 - intead of just a mobile device you will like wear  a visual sensor system; equally others argue that you shouldnt worry about how fast you put googles on - what you should want is to take back ownbership of what you spend time creating virually- look at the small print of the big platforms you probably dont own anything without them..maybe this is a generation issue bu interstingly the met-generation can now work on chnaging anything that old systems are destroying (eg climate) ...t 

IOT which things will now have brains and be as mobile connected as you are

Crypto - can communities celebrate financiang their own most urgent sustainability cooperations? if they dont who wil?

Cyber >> Drone - opportunities and threats of public spaces- first in spaces like the arctic circle if we dont use drones we will get no warning before the big meltdown

-the mkist memorable western campus event i attended in 2010s was tufts colllaboratory summit convened mainly by arctic circle youth under 25; 

one of the main debates how to help teachers in arctic circle schools empower their students to use virtual reality to visit other arctic circles schools communities; many of the changes and solutions are analogous; I am reminded by educators leading the compilation of virtual realty libraries of the DICE acronym - a reen might want to do something dangerous like climb everest, why not VR simulate that? there are impossible things a trainee doctor will never be able to travel inside a humans gut but that can be VR'd; there are catastropghic simulations - you would rid the world of bees just to test if donald is wrong about nature being more powerful than he is, you can simulate it; or the future of smart tourism may be curation of what a community is proudest of being visited for - this way ecotourism, cultural appreciation exchanges can be twinned to maximise celebration of each other- and by the way friends of the tourist can join in virtually- of corse this raises a metaverse question - that Hong Kong is leading the world on

being 100% public - good and bad hacs- note context matters - context 1 smart city context 2 isolated vilalge no moore context 3 make a huge land safe at borders

3D printing aka additive engineering

Big Data Small by market tech sector Leapfrogging

Nano cf einstein - to innovate science model more micro

Blockchain

Downloads from MIT Innovations journal

Volume 2

Volume 1

downloads library 1: MIT innovations journal special issue youth economics opportunities

© 2024   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service